Dorayaki Japanese Red Bean Pancake
Our pancakes are made with a blend of rice flour and glutinous rice flour, resulting in a moist and chewy texture with a delightful sweetness.
- Dorayaki is a traditional Japanese confection, consisting of pancakes cooked into a round shape and filled with sweet red bean paste. The slightly crispy yet sweet aroma of the pancakes combined with the gentle sweetness of the red bean paste has made it a beloved classic in Japan for over 150 years, enjoyed by both children and adults.
- These dorayaki come in a mini size that can be enjoyed in just 2-3 bites. Individually packaged, they are convenient for on-the-go and perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings. Despite their small size, the homemade coarse red bean paste and the moist cake make for an authentic and delicious dorayaki.
- We use Hokkaido-grown azuki beans to create our homemade coarse red bean paste, cooked to perfection. You can savor the refined sweetness and rich flavor of the red bean paste．(*This product contain honey. Please be careful not to let babies under 12 months eat this product.)(*Children and elderly people should be careful not to choke.)
- Our pancakes are made with a blend of rice flour and glutinous rice flour, resulting in a moist and chewy texture with a delightful sweetness.
- These dorayaki are produced by a time-honored wagashi (traditional Japanese sweets) manufacturer with over 170 years of history. They combine tradition and modern techniques to create a dorayaki that complements the simple taste and sweetness of traditional Japanese sweets with the texture of pancakes. It has become a highly popular snack in Japan.