Organic Japanese Green Tea Asatsuyu Sencha
Tea cultivated in Kirishima City, Kagoshima Prefecture. Due to its very difficult management, it is a very popular variety with low production. It is evaluated as “natural gyokuro” and has a natural and beautiful green color with less bitterness.
- Sencha loose leaf tea: The most popular Japanese green tea worldwide. It represents about 80% of all tea produced in Japan. This sencha green tea is blended with first-harvest and second-harvest tea. There are no fixed varieties and the tea experts will carefully check the quality of tea leaves from year to year. Sencha green tea is lightly steamed which is often enjoyed by the Japanese as a refreshing beverage in daily life and is easy to brew to individual taste preferences.
- Asatsuyu sencha tea: It is a popular variety with a very low yield because it is difficult to manage. It is evaluated as “natural gyokuro” and has a natural and beautiful green color with little bitterness.
- HOT BREW & COLD BREW: Two most common ways to enjoy flavorful sencha green tea are hot brewing and cold brewing. The hot brewing method retains the health benefits of green tea leaves sencha and helps stay energized for the day while cold brew sencha green tea (Mizudashi Sencha) is considered to give a superior flavor and taste and especially a refreshing drink during hot summer.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – Green tea is one of the healthiest beverages in Japan. Sencha green tea contains many plant bioactive compounds and it offers abundant health benefits.
- SATISFACTION: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the purchase of sencha green tea, please feel free to contact us by message. We will arrange a full refund to you.
There are no reviews yet.